梦游记

Life is Dream Walking; I dream Walking in my LIFE^^

Gordon Gathering 09.06.2011


 It was a gathering with some of my classmates and next door classmates at Life Cafe, Jalan Song. Well, I did not know why it was called "Gordon Gathering", but most probably because Gordon was the one who organised the gathering.hahaha. Gordon was our monitor from form1 to form5.
I just simply dressed up myself for the gathering after my work at 10pm! Actually I missed the gathering at Hartz Chicken because I have to work, so 2 of my friends said they are going to meet me later for another cup of tea. well, it turned out with all of those who went to the gathering to Hartz Chicken came to Life Cafe as well. Adumak~ so many friends over there, was quite shocked at that moment.hahaha. there were friends that I had not meet for a long time, like Naomo, Shirlene, Chai Yun, Jimmy and Dickson.
well, around 16 of us, sitting together at the combined tables, chit chatting along and playing game. My gosh!

My friends thought I have not had my dinner yet.well, I never missed the nice food.hahaha. so I ordered a 'chuan cai' mee. a bit spicy but if compared to this spicy noodle, mine is really not a big deal!
this is the special 'ma la' mee where they added 2 plates of additional 'ma la' sauce and extra noodles. and they are going to play a game, well, i considered it a game rather than a trick,hahaha. we play 'scissors, stone and cloth' and those who lose had to eat the noodles!hahaha. Because our group was too big so we divided ourselves into 3 small groups.
I was so unfortunate that I was actually winning all the time so I did not have to eat the noodles, but once I said it out "I always win so I do not have to eat", AHA! It came and I lose! hahaha.

 this is a shoot with Li Xian, one of my best friends.
then, we were too bored. And did not know why, the guys suddenly talked about taking photos with hand gesturing numbers. then, here came us to take photos with numbers!

 
Then they asked us compete see who will win. Hmm, well, later on, facebook vote shown that guy's photo won out! and most of them think that is because of the 5th person, Jimmy's  flying kiss as the main key to win.
well, girls' photo is not bad as well.hahaha

A shoot of my dear friends. Shirlene has never changed, she likes to do expression like this.(the one from right)
then, before we went off, we had a group photo. these are all my good friends and I enjoyed so much with them. The cafe was fulled of our laughter and we did not care whether other customers were annoyed or not.
It was a lovely night.
thanks.
Good luck and gambate to all of them!
all the best!
Jia You!

0 Tell me ur Idea:

Post a Comment