梦游记

Life is Dream Walking; I dream Walking in my LIFE^^

visit to unimas science and health faculty lab

This wisit actually hold quite a long time before,that was on 15/3/09,hahaha,but only now I have chance to post it.hahaha

Unimas Science and Health Faculty Laboratory,near Pandungan there...I thought is near Samarahan here leh... =.=!!! hahaha.

The lab are big,and there are so much labs for us to go through.they even having a food fair and hunted house!there are too alot of exhibiton,and I'll upload few photo here.


see these pic,what will you feel???hehehe.


human bones

should I called foetus or...baby?these are 2 foetusthese are damaged lungsguess wat is tis?so geli.its a man's face!!!
this is solutions for blood testing,my blood group is B+ .hehehethis is our group photo!


and,finally,its me!hahaha
the place is really nice.Hope I can go for more uni and faculty like these.really fun!

0 Tell me ur Idea:

Post a Comment