梦游记

Life is Dream Walking; I dream Walking in my LIFE^^

disaster……

haiz..... I jz bought my new handphone for about one week only,but then it drops into water and now "shot shot"...Dont know wat should i do to rescue this situation...( heart broken)...hahaha.
Actually it doesn't fully dropped into the water because when it drop i took it out immediately,and when i checked there was also not much water.So,what is the problem? i  dont know...
I am thinking of send the phone back because it has one year warranty,but I dont know whether it can be use or not.If cant,then what should i do? Throw it? repair it? or anything else to do...
DONT KNOW...i really dont know... i have to wait for my brother to come back first and discuss with him.hahaha,so funny~
anyway,dont know why I feel tire for this life,maybe work too hard and have not enough rest.hahaha.who know...anyway,tomorrow will be my off day and I have some important event to do,hahaha.Hopefully it can work successfully.
anyway,have a nice day.
good luck.
gambate.

0 Tell me ur Idea:

Post a Comment