梦游记

Life is Dream Walking; I dream Walking in my LIFE^^

EmoING .oO

Today is Mother's Day,I am not at home celebrating with my beloved mama and family,all I can do is calling her and chat with her.
There is nothing much to talk actually,just something usual...Mama asked me is it tiring and tough to work at here? For the very first time I pulled down my strong-pretended-mask,telling her I am getting tired,and I miss home alot...She did ask me to go back but I insisted as I promised I will bring at least RM3000 when I go back,and I would not make them feel ashame in front of other relatives. I told her I will buy a thermal pot for her when I am back in July,she was overjoyed during listened to this.hahaha.
Then she told me they had celebrated the festive yesterday,yet,my siblings still bought a cake for her. hahaha,but she did not know what the cake is.hahaha.Then she told me some more: the cake was bought by my siblings,with the ratio 2:1:1,and you know what?hahaha,my youngest brother is the ratio of 2 and his 2 elder sisters bullied him by asking him to pay more.hahaha.How funny is this!
After that I talked to my sister,and she told me it is a cinderella fresh cream cake,hahaha,i bet i would like it if I was there! Next,I chatted with my papa.He remains the same,the first question was " do you have enough money to use or not?" hahaha.and then was " is it very expensive to call back?" OMG~ I had repeated the answers over and over but he still does not believe me! hahaha.What's more,he still asking me when I am going to study,I actually also told him this couple of times before but he just couldn;t remember,or should I say,HE DID NOT TRY TO REMEMBER?Hahaha,but I know he is getting older,his memory is going to fade bit by bit.And you know what?Some more similar sentence! "Dont talk so long,you see the phone is going to explode!" hahaha.He is so cute,indeed.hahaha.
By the way,he did ask something different,something same as my mama..." are you tire of the work?is it tough?" hahaha.yea,I am tired,wanted to go home,meet my friends and family,leave this lonely and cold place.However,I cant.I have to stand all the missing feeling,in order to achieve what I want and what I have promised.
Anyway, I MISS my PAPA,MAMA,SIS,BRO,3GU6PO and RELATIVES very much! How can I express to you how much I miss you just by this sentence~ hahaha...
AND...
Yeo yeo mama,dont worry too much,even if you worry,you sad,nothing will help to cure the incident.Dont worry so much,remember to eat and dont cry... Everything will get better,jia you! and I love you too,yeoyeo mama,thanks for the advices that you had given me and the encouraging words that you beared in my mind.

hmm...My feeling box in the left chest corner is now totally blank,empty...I dont know how should i feel and what should I feel right now.
I miss,
I love,
I hurt,
I lost,
I give up,
I sad,
I emo,
but
I DO NOT cry
I DO NOT regret
I DO NOT scare...
why should I cry/regret/scare of? I keep asking myself this...what and whoever that can make me cry/regret/scare? those who can and who will make me cry,regret and scare is someone or something that is not need to be treasured,am I right?
or should I remember it all the time so that it can be a good experience for me?
there are so much to worry,I shall be happy,so that my life is easier and happier.I wont let the feeling goes far and goes deep,until it is rooted in my heart.
I will be happy,as what I always tell myself to do...
"hahaha,smile to the hardships,as it will pass!"
 hahaha,my motto,how could I forget it? lalala.yoyoyo
Finish emoING,now is HAPPYing~
hahaha.thanks alot for those who love me and dont love me,I love all of you!
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!
I LOVE MY MAMA!
and I love all the mama in this world! thanks for sacrifiying so much for us,we will be happy in order to return your loves.

0 Tell me ur Idea:

Post a Comment