梦游记

Life is Dream Walking; I dream Walking in my LIFE^^

VACANCY for soulmate^^



CRITERIA: *must smile alot(it looks more sunny,I dont like mysterious type :*)
                   *not black (not necessary to be very good looking)
                   *at least 168cm
                   *responsible
                   *love me and love my family as well ^^ (this is a MUST,as I care my family the most)
                   *can take care of me
                   *not miserable(because I do)
                   *not show off type^^
                   *marriage as the precondition

JOB SCOPE: * love,care and help me
                      * protect me
                      * can sing for me if possible :p

WAGE: * Everything from me^^

Please feel free to apply if you match the criterias above.
Notes: It seems easy but it is actualy not.^^ do think twice before you apply,if not,please prepare a super glue to glue ur broken heart back.thanks.hahaha
Don't get amused when you read this.I am doing it with several reasons.
Some might think that I cannot stand to be lonely,that is why I have the vacancy.Anything,I dont really care what will you think of me.
And I have to emphasise that I am not.As I am going to be 20 next year,but I never experience a date before.You might think which era am I in...hahaha.It is your problem,not mine,I am normail,but extraordinary,because I love myself.If you dont love me,dont come near me.
Am I "closed minded" for some of you,I am not really sure.Hahaha.Anyway,I had been always the topic of my sisters.They always say that I will be an old virgin cause nobody wants me.hahaha.I am not really care what they say as I know I am somehow,erm....ATTRACTIVE too.Dont you agree with me? hahaha.I am not self-praising,ok? I mean it. ^3^ Is this consider as a reason? I wonder.hehehe.
Then,it is about my mama.I had never been into a date when I was having my secondary education,because I promised my mama that I will never have any boy friend,or else I will be dumped from school.hehehe,luckily I never disappointed her. O.o See,I am such a good and obedient daughter.(as well as a good girl friend,perhaps?) hehehe
Next,it is related to my friends,good friends I mean.They got to be paired one by one.hehehe.why should I be the last? hahaha.And somehow I dont want to be BULB anymore! How sarcastic is,when I am going out with some friends,and they get coupled,I am the only one left with no one beside me! omg! HOW BRIGHT  I am!hahaha...I am not saying that I keen to have a boy friend so that I can show off in front of my friends,but that is kind of...ENVY i think.anything...
SOMEMORE!!!
 It is the most important point why I post this here.hahaha.My cousin had actually just broken up with her girl friend.Anything...Is his home problem,hahaha.however,yesterday we had a party at home and he came.My siblings and him started to chit-chat on why he broke and so on...bla bla bla,until around 2am in the morning.hahaha. Then they started to ask,one by one,how many gf/bf we ever have... zZZ. what a lame question. And when I told them,so sarcastically they did not believe,just like how shocked my friends used to be when they asked me this. hahaha.So I told them I will write this and post it,and all of them agreed with this vacancy. hopefully this can shut their mouths up!hahaha...
URRRGGGHHH!
well,so many reasons,but I just couldn't find one...Maybe I am antisocial,according to someone. -.-!!!
I dont think so,seriously,I am just do not like to communicate with someone strange,that's all...hahaha
Anyway,Love cannot be forced...So, just make it slowly but as soon as possible so that I will not receive anymore "Ha?" "seriously?" "don't lie lar~" "cheating!" "..." as answer when I tell them next time.
Well, make your move, but be ready to be hurt. Hahaha...I am devil and I am cold blooded... ^^
anyway,Have a nice day.
good luck
Gambate!!!

2 Tell me ur Idea:

honey, the very first thing is he must love you very very much... if he fulfils all the criteria above but if you love him more than he loves you, you won't be happy also... ^~^ remember, he must love you... more than you love him... +u~

 

darlin.one thing is for sure, eventhough if he loves u so much,but u don lov him,tat wil not work too^^ love is from both side...hahaha. i knw,and love should be i love him and he loves me.don worry i am fine^^

 

Post a Comment